Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time to Pin

Well I finished marking the quilt.  I tried to take pictures of it to show the marking but it wouldn't show up with my camera.  It makes me sad.  I thought my camera was better than that.  :-(  I'm so glad I was able to find ways to make the stencil work even when the corners didn't want to line up just perfect I was able to free-hand some and move the stencil in ways that made it work out really pretty.  It is truly a one of a kind and there will never be another quilt exactly like it.  I just hope she likes it.

I didn't sleep much last night.  I just couldn't sleep well the past two nights so I have a bit of a head ache.  But if the day goes well then I will start the pinning process.  Hopefully by Friday I will start on all those pretty flowers and curves I've stenciled onto the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment