Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two sides marked

Well I'm working on marking the borders now.  This is a tricky area.  I hoped it would all fit in just perfect but I have to admit that isn't the case.  I'm having to do some creative thinking and marking when it comes to the border corners.  But with that said I will say I have 2 sides done and have succeeded so far.  I did come up against an issue today but I'm happy to say I used a wash cloth to remove the water erase marker I'm using and I found a way I can work the corner so it looks nice and gets the corner up where it should be.  Pictures to come.  Maybe tonight.

On a personal note, we went water walking yesterday and I think I walked a bit too much.  Today is slow moving for me.  I don't know if I will get all the borders done today.  If not I will finish marking tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment